Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Information on Lyanna and Keira's Journey

First let me just say, I know I'm a terrible blogger! I develop a blog about my first pregnancy and then don't even update it when the baby is born. Ugh. When I was lamenting about this fact several months back, I said "I'm the worst blogger ever." ... to which one of my dearest relatives/special friends said, "no, but you're definitely in the top 10%"  I thought that was hilarious, and oh so true.

So now I find myself with a nearly two-year-old Arya Lou (geez, where does the time go??) and two brand new baby girls in the special care nursery. I decided that resurrecting my blog is the easiest way to keep everyone informed about what's going on with the Duncan family. I will not make any promises about how often I will update--especially in the first weeks after the twins come home--but I will keep it updated with information on how the girls are doing in the special care nursery, and hopefully continue to provide a bit of a window into our lives after they are able to come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment