Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Happy Springtime Update

This will be a very short post, hopefully with a longer one to follow in the next day or so.

We have been having some pretty good weather over the past month, and boy does that make a difference! Just being able to get all three kids out of the house, as tedious as that can be, improves ALL of our moods!

The babies are doing well. They are now smiling at us, which is wonderful. Keira smiles very easily and it transforms her entire face - it's magical. And Lyanna is much more conservative with her smiles, but when they do come, watch out! They are simply stunning.

And I think we have figured out that Keira at least (and perhaps Lyanna) has an allergy to the proteins in the milk I drink. So NO dairy for me for a while... I have been off milk for about five days now and their skin looks so much clearer. And Keira's spitup episodes have been cut in half. So here's hoping that's the cure for Keira's fussiness!

More soon - I hope to find some time to post photos (from birth till now) but I have to find the USB cord for the camera first :).

Love,
The Duncans

No comments:

Post a Comment